We’re excited about our new Referral Program! We reward you for every successful referral you send to us that signs up for our IT support service!
The referral program is designed to help towards our long-term growth by rewarding either you or your charity of choice when you successfully recommend our professional IT support services to other companies across North Wales.
The referral program is open to anyone over 18 years of age and we encourage you to share the referral program with your friends and family.
WHAT IS THE REFERRAL PROGRAM CRITERIA?
All companies refereed to us must have a minimum of 5 full-time staff members and be geographically located within North Wales.
- A referral will be considered successful when the customer signs a full-time IT Support Services Agreement with us.
- Your charity of choice will receive one months support fee as a donation or
- You will receive one months support fee.
- You will be required to sign an official copy of the referral program terms and conditions. This is a legally binding document that will also need to be agreed and countersigned by the Managing Director of IT-PRO.
- Referral program members may not use spam to obtain referrals. Referrals acquired through unsolicited email is prohibited, in addition to blog or social media discussions where the topic of Managed IT services is irrelevant or violates the site terms.
IS MY REWARD TAXABLE?
Your personal tax position and professional tax advice should be considered if required from the local tax office.
WHAT TYPES OF COMPANIES CAN I REFER?
Any business that is in need of a fully managed IT support service that adds value to the company goals and objectives.
IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF REFERRALS I CAN MAKE?
There is no limit to the amount of referrals you can make. The customer referral scheme is designed to help our company grow so you are welcome to refer an unlimited amount of opportunities.
WHY IS THE REWARD FOR SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS SO GENEROUS?
Why shouldn’t it be? Once a successful referral starts to work with us, we usually are successful in establishing a long-term relationship with the client. Therefore, we find an initial introduction to a referral to be very valuable.
IS THERE A RESOURCE I CAN USE TO HELP EDUCATE COMPANIES ON THE BENEFITS OF USING MANAGED IT SUPPORT SERVICES?
Our website provides a wealth of resources that include great reasons why companies should use our services, our accreditation’s, client testimonials, and our company core values. Our website also offers a comprehensive blog filled with high quality information on making a case for using Managed IT Support Services.
CAN I CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS?
Yes. Feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 01978 869182.
SO HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Becoming an IT-PRO referral partner is easy. Just follow the 3 simple steps below:
- Click here to download a copy of the referral program Terms and Conditions for your review.
- Provided you agree to our terms and conditions, please sign and email a copy to us at email@example.com. The Terms and Conditions document will then be countersigned by our company Managing Director and returned to you via email. We’ll contact you to confirm receipt and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Once the above has been completed, you can make your first referral to us by completing the online contact form at the bottom of this web page.
IT’S TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR FIRST REFERRAL!
Once you have accepted the terms and conditions and officially signed up for the Referral Program, you can start sending us referrals!
To submit your first referral, simply complete the customer referral submission form that can be found on the bottom of this web page.
A member of our team will contact you to confirm all the details are correct.
Once the above has been completed, Our IT Department will contact the organisation that you have referred to us to determine their IT services requirements. We will then contact you to confirm if the referral has been successful or unsuccessful as soon as we have been notified by the organisation in question.