A PC Health Check is a Pre-Defined Set of Steps to help improve the speed and general stability of your PC Computer or Laptop Computer system.
The service is performed on your computer by one of our engineers at our offices in Llangollen.
It is important to maintain your computer on a regular basis with a PC health check to help prevent system crashes and to optimize your computers performance. Computer systems can become clogged due to the constant installation of programs, internet browsing and general day to day use. Just as a car has an oil change, your computer operating system, known as “Windows” needs regular attention. You may have noticed already that your computer isn’t as fast as it used to be. Perform a Health check to optimize your computer system to the best of it’s ability.
What does a PC Health Check include?
- Free up disk space by removing old unused temporary files.
- The removal of unused help files.
- The removal of rogue unused programs to free up disk space.
- Cleaning and Optimizing of the Windows registry to help improve machine responsiveness.
- Cleaning and organising of the desktop.
- Cleaning the event logs.
- Removal of old internet cache and cookies to improve internet browsing speed.
- Optimisation of system startup.
- Downloading and Installation of the latest windows updates.
- A Full Malware and Spyware scan.
- A Full machine Hard Drive Defragmentation.
To celebrate the launch of our new home services and our new workshop all If you book your PC Health Check in March 2016 it will be half price. £25.00 including VAT.