We are a dynamic and fast growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence is what makes us stand out to our clients. Being the best means having the best people, and this is where you come in.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the key deliverables of our Engineers can be summarised as follows:
- Delivery of high quality remote and onsite support on a range of technical incidents and problems across the IT-Pro client base
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, customer incidents, queries or complaints.
- You will be troubleshooting, installing, maintaining and supporting a wide range of SME IT systems
- You will have a ‘hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes
- Work on cases remotely via phone, email and Internet
- Hardware, software, desktop, network and infrastructure support
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
- Ensuring SLA’s are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
- Application troubleshooting
Location and environment
This role is based in our offices in Llangollen. However, you will work in client sites spread all over North Wales and Chester. Our culture is one which stems from a work hard, but have fun environment. We like to laugh, we like to do things together and among all the challenges of growing a fast-paced business, we endorse people being themselves, allowing them to focus on outcomes and substance rather than form.
If you think you are a results oriented, positive, strategic thinker as well as tactical practitioner, then IT-Pro is the place for you.
Required skills and capabilities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- At least two years experience of providing IT Support in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting Microsoft software (Office, Exchange, Active Directory, Server etc.)
- Formal IT qualification, ideally MCSE/MCITP or multiple MCPs massively advantageous but not a deal breaker
Generic essential individual attributes:
- Excellent technical ability in one or more key virtual team areas
- Very good technical understanding of current leading technologies, suppliers and industry terminology
- Able to prioritise under pressure and work to deadlines
- Excellent Decision making, judgement, planning and organisation skills
- Flexible, calm and approachable, ‘can do’ attitude
- Solid customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements
- Ability to work well within team, supporting other team members
- Willingness to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation’s
- Working hours will be 35 to 40 hours a week during standard business hours
- Package depending on experience
- 28 days’ annual leave (Including bank holidays)
- Continual professional development plans
To apply for the above position please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com